Thursday 16 June 2011

PROPHECY {16-06-11}

 
RESTORATION OF HOLINESS IN THE CHURCH
Holy is the Lord God almighty, heaven and earth are full of His glory. The Lord, the mighty one is holy; the Lord of hosts is holy. He is the eternal God, and He is holy. He is the ancient of days, and He is holy. The Lamb of God who took away the sins of the world is holy. The King of glory is holy.
The Lord is restoring the revelation of His holiness to the church. There is no one that can have the name of the Lord, which is the symbol of His authority, stamped on their forehead without His holiness. Unfortunately, many of God’s sons and daughters are putting on filthy garments, garments stained with carnality and works of the flesh. They have allowed the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches to stain their garments. The church has allowed environmental pollutions to deny them of the use of their God given authority from above; and therefore, the Lion of the tribe of Judah is unable to roar in the midst of His temple. The Lord is about to visit the earth in awe and majesty, and He’s going to stripe His church of the garment of filthiness. I will cleanse, says the Lord; I will purify my Church. I will purge my people of filth, says the LORD, I will purge them of impurities, and then, they will be able to put on their robe of diadem- the robe of authority that will make them govern in righteousness. And with this, I will authorize them to represent my interest and speak for me in the earth, says the Lord. There is no one that can put on this robe without having on first, the garment of righteousness- to come to His holy mountain, you must have a pure heart and clean hands.
 One of the things the LORD is committed to doing in this time and season is to wash your feet, purge your hearts and clean your hands so that you may ascend to heaven above and behold His glory. My glory will definitely not find expression in the church without my purity, says the Lord. The time and hour has come for the priests of the Lord and the children of Zion to have the label, “holiness unto the Lord” on their foreheads. Without the label, holiness unto the Lord, you cannot put on your priestly garments, and you cannot walk in the fullness of the authority of the Lamb and the Lion. I have come, says the Spirit of God, yes, to do a work of purging in the church. The church must be purged and submitted to the Lord. I will take the people of my covenant to the threshing floor, and cleanse them of issues of sins and unrighteousness: I will judge all of their iniquities by my holy fire, says the Lord. Then, my sleeping giants in my church will arise, says the Lord. And then, and only then, will the Lion of the tribe of Judah roar from His holy temple.




Kingdom Emphasis is a blog that serves the body of Christ with meat in due season. It focuses on disseminating Present-truths and Current Speakings of God for our generation with the intent of providing insight, clarity, direction and depth. For more details about timely Prophetic and insightful messages, please visit our website:www.thecuttingedgeministries.org You may also email: tayoladejo@gmail.com, tayo@thecuttingedgeministries.org, Call: +234-8060600606, +234-8054422483, +2348035384144, +2348024453357.

No comments:

Post a Comment