Monday 30 May 2011

PROPHECY{30-05-11}

THE COMING RAIN OF FINANCIAL HARVEST {ii}
Thus saith the LORD of Hosts, I will test you first, then I will bless you: I will enrich you with my grace and favour- only then, will I empower you with the anointing to get wealth. The true riches the LORD is committing to His children that are following His will and devoted to His good pleasure is such that cannot be acquired by the arm of the flesh; therefore, it will not come by power neither will it come by might, but by my Spirit, says the LORD.
I call you to be faithful, says the Lord; If you will be faithful to the LORD, if you are being attentive to my instructions and being obedient to the voice of my Spirit, says the Lord, then, I will pour out my anointing upon you- I will empower you to plunder Babylon and take possession of the ends of the earth; I will fill you with the unction of the Holy One that will inspire in you, the wisdom to build and directions to the path of divine accomplishment- I will convert the forces of the nations and transfer the prosperity of the wicked into your hands.
I will bless you, says the LORD, I will bless you, because you constantly honour my name. I will prosper you, says the LORD, I will prosper you, because you believe in my Word. I will multiply you, says the LORD, I will multiply you, because you are sold out to do my pleasures. I will open the book of remembrance for your sake and fulfill all my covenant promises to you, says the LORD.










Kingdom Emphasis is a blog that serves the body of Christ with meat in due season. It focuses on disseminating Present-truths and Current Speakings of God for our generation with the intent of providing insight, clarity, direction and depth. For more details about timely Prophetic and insightful messages, please visit our website:www.thecuttingedgeministries.org You may also email: tayoladejo@gmail.com, tayo@thecuttingedgeministries.org, Call: +234-8060600606, +234-8054422483, +2348035384144, +2348024453357.

2 comments:

  1. Thank u 4 ds timely word sir. Let d rain fall on me o Lord. AMEN AMEN AMEN.

    ReplyDelete