Friday 27 May 2011

PROPHECY{27-05-11}




THE COMING RAIN OF FINANCIAL HARVEST {i}
Heaven is sending forth rain upon you, yes, the rain of God’s blessing is coming upon you for being spiritual farmers; indeed, rain upon your field, {your finances, businesses and jobs} because you have consistently involved the LORD of Harvest and His righteousness in your financial life. And because you have remained faithful to the LORD, paying the price of sowing financial seeds in tears, in this time of famine, therefore, you will be visited by the Lord of harvest.
The Lord in His sovereignty and wisdom has been using this time of global financial meltdown and recession in many economies as a process of refinement and purification to get many of His sons and daughters of destiny ready for the coming glory of wealth transfer and financial increase. First, He is allowing the heat of your present trails to expose and correct your heart, and though, you may have suffered quite some casualties, but at the long run, all things will work together for your good, and you will be crowned with victory.
 Restoration! Restoration! And restoration, says the LORD. I will restore back to you all loses you have incurred and all that are yours that the adversary has stolen from you, will I bring back to you because your heart has been proven to be right in my sight. I will visit you with my power and show forth my might in your life to establish my promises and seal my covenant with you. I will open the book of remembrance for your sake and call forth my determinate counsel- I will arise to magnify my name in your life and make my praise beautiful so that all flesh might know that I am the God of all the earth.
The Lord is preparing men and women of substance- men and women of wealth that will translate the depth of their devotion to the Lord, the freshness of their intimacy with the Lord and the accuracy of their sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, to financial prosperity and accomplishment in the natural affairs of life.
The Lord is declaring an end to the time when material wealth and finances will fall into wrong hands: the hands of selfish and unfaithful men and women that will not surrender God’s blessings to God’s purpose. No longer will prosperity without purpose be celebrated in the body of Christ, but instead, I will bless you with material wealth and financial prosperity because you will use them as resources to advance my purposes and further my kingdom in the earth
Get ready, says the Lord for the coming rain of financial harvest. I will raise you up as a poor from the dusts and as a beggar the dunghill to set you up as a force and influence to be reckon with in your time and generation. I will send forth floods of prosperity that will turn around your captivity, and yet, my Spirit will cause you to remember my name and pursue my good pleasures, says the Lord, so that in your prosperity you will not be moved, says the Lord of hosts.







Kingdom Emphasis is a blog that serves the body of Christ with meat in due season. It focuses on disseminating Present-truths and Current Speakings of God for our generation with the intent of providing insight, clarity, direction and depth. For more details about timely Prophetic and insightful messages, please visit our website: www.thecuttingedgeministries.org
 You may also email: tayoladejo@gmail.com, tayo@thecuttingedgeministries.org, Call: +234-8060600606, +234-8054422483, +2348035384144, +2348024453357. 

No comments:

Post a Comment