Monday 18 July 2011

PROPHECY{18-07-11}


LIFE IN THE SPIRIT
    There is a clarion call in the Spirit- the sound of the trumpet reverberating- a call for you to fulfil the responsibility of walking and living the Spirit, and it’s resonating now louder and clearer than ever before, says the Lord. The realm of the Spirit is the place of your natural habitat- it is your dwelling place- your spiritual dimension. I have opened new realms in the Spirit to open you up to new frontiers and spiritual operations, therefore, you will no longer be frightened by the challenges set before you, nor be intimidated by the oppositions of darkness, for I am your rock and salvation- your strength and fortress, says the Lord.
I will lead you by my eyes and guide you by hand, says the Lord; You will not be stranded in the wilderness of life because I have called you to stand before my presence and behold my face- I will shine the light of my glory on you and surround you with the fire of my presence, says the LORD.  It’s time you arise and walk in my power and do great exploits that will stun the world around you. Yea, I have not called you to mediocrity but rather to supernatural pattern of living, says the LORD. I will begin to elevate you to higher realms of spiritual authority as you obey my voice and follow my good pleasures. You will rise up with the might of the LORD of hosts to overcome and triumph in the power of my grace, walk in the light of my countenance and establish my righteousness in the earth as a standard that humanity must align to.
Walk in the Spirit, says the LORD- walk in my Power, says the LORD- walk in my statutes, says the LORD. This is not a suggestion, but an order from your LORD and KING. These are critical times of intense oppositions and attacks from the world of darkness, and it is only the humble and obedient that will survive. My grace will make you strong at the battle-front and keep your heart fixed on my love. You will be courageous and full of the Spirit to establish my will and purposes in these days and hour. My Spirit will enable you to hold the two-edged sword, which is my word in due season to wreck havoc in the camp of the enemy and establish my justice in the earth. Here lies your triumph and your victory, even your faith in my word- your faith in my righteousness- your faith in unseen, says the LORD. And, as you respond to the faith-walk in obedience to my revealed word and counsels, you will dwell in the Spirit realm and walk seamlessly in the supernatural.


Kingdom Emphasis is a blog that serves the body of Christ with meat in due season. It focuses on disseminating Present-truths and Current Speakings of God for our generation with the intent of providing insight, clarity, direction and depth. For more details about timely Prophetic and insightful messages, please visit our website:www.thecuttingedgeministries.org You may also email: tayoladejo@gmail.com, tayo@thecuttingedgeministries.org, Call: +234-8060600606, +234-8054422483, +2348035384144, +2348024453357.

1 comment:

  1. By The Spirit, as a shared with a couple last week, I used certain exact words of this prophecy. I am encouraged because it is clearer to me that I spoke by The Spirit that day. and by this further thoughts in the Mind of God which i didnt know then, I know by this revelation

    ReplyDelete