Tuesday 29 October 2013

A CRUCIAL REVELATION OF SATAN'S ONSLAUGHT AGAINST HUMANITY (Part 1)

Beloved, you are welcome to a new week. I pray the peace and favour of God upon
you. As I was pondering on what to share this week, I felt impressed to
share a revelation I had 3.00 am on the 27th of September 2013. 
We are living in very exciting days, the days of the demonstration of God’s power and the outpouring of His Spirit upon the earth. Yet this is also the time when the depth of Satan is being unleashed; we will see a lot of atrocities in the earth but do not be moved for God has declared victory ahead of you.
 
In the early hours of September 27, 2013, at about 3am, the Lord enabled me to see activities and conspiracies of satan and its cohorts taking place in the 2nd heaven.  I saw in vision arrows, fierce arrows flying relentlessly from the 2nd heaven. These arrows were very sharp, and their mouths looked like burning light- blistering sparks. I saw them being shot from the second heaven by the forces of darkness against humanity, against mankind. I could see that these arrows were dispatched across the nations and they were wrecking havoc to human lives and souls; the arrows penetrated many lives and hearts, and unfortunately, there were many casualties. I heard the angel of the Lord as he was speaking and declaring the word of the Lord saying“arrows are flying”, that you folks need to know that arrows are flying in the earth. I kept hearing "arrows are flying, wake up! Wake up! Call my people to wake up, call my people to wake up, call my people to wake up because arrows are flying, arrows of darkness are flying, arrows of wickedness are flying. Arrows are flying in the realm of the spirit, call my people to wake up, sound the alarm, let my people wake up from their slumber because arrows are flying”.
 
The Lord enabled me to see the prime target of these arrows. There are
three categories of people that were being targeted. The Lord also showed
me the rate of casualty recorded, very alarming!
  •   The first group of people I saw was the pregnant women. As these arrows were piercing through their souls, the pregnancies started dropping; the pregnancies just kept dropping as these arrows of wickedness pierced through their souls.
  •   Second category; I saw these arrows pierced through people’s mind and as they penetrated them, they lost their minds automatically; they suddenly become mute, they became more like robots
   In the third group of people, victims were injected with poisonous
substance into their bodies. I could see that as the arrows hit these
people on some part of their bodies, it injected poison into their system,
into their blood streams and these people dropped and bled to death.
And the Lord kept saying “arrows are flying, arrows are flying, let my
people wake up, let my children wake up”. The Lord wants intercessors to arise, there is a clarion call from heaven speaking to the watchmen, those who stand in the gap, God says arise, wake up!   Casualties, both in the church,( believers in Christ) and in the world are bound.
“Wake up, call my intercessors to wake up and intercede and wrestle
against the activities and operations of darkness in this season. Wake up,
call my children to wake up, it’s time to wake up, and become confrontational; it is time to wake up, make war. It is time to wake up against the forces of darkness and the powers of wickedness; destroy satanic activities in the earth. Arrows are flying, arrows are flying, arrows are flying, and you can’t afford to be sleeping anymore”, says the LORD.

 
In part two of this vision I will share with you, the implications of
these flying arrows. It is time to seek the Lord over your life, family,
over this nation and the nations of the earth. Make effort to live for the
Lord. I call forth intercessors all over the world to arise, take up your
mantle and war. We cancel the operations of the spirit of death over you
and your family in Jesus name



Kingdom Emphasis is a blog that serves the body of Christ with meat in due season. It focuses on disseminating Present-truths and Current Speakings of God for our generation with the intent of providing insight, clarity, direction and depth. For more details about timely Prophetic and insightful messages, please visit our website:www.thecuttingedgeministries.org You may also email: tayoladejo@gmail.com, tayo@thecuttingedgeministries.org, Call: +234-8060600606, +234-8054422483, +2348035384144, +2348024453357.

No comments:

Post a Comment